Header Ads

Header ADS

Girl play with fireworks in nature

Girl play with fireworks in nature:




So the day before the festival I found myself on the beach when Kai showed up. Mind you I am playing as a guy character, and I start talking to him and I get the option to ask him to the Fireworks. I choose this option and he agrees after griping first (about the guy who sits at the bar, on might guess this is Rick) So I show up to the festival and there is no Kai so I ask a girl to watch with me. The next day after the festival when I head outside, Kai shows up upset because I never showed. 1) Did I really miss him? 2) Is this a glitch or a left over from the Japanese girl version of the game? 3) if I missed him, where the heck was he? I didn't go all the way down the peer as I saw Karen (the girl I'm wooing) and asked her. Was he waiting at the end for me?

So the day before the festival I found myself on the beach when Kai showed upMind you I am playing as a guy character, and I start talking to him and I ... I choose this option and he agrees after griping first (about the guy who ... So I show up to the festival and there is no Kai so I ask a girl to watch with me

No comments

Powered by Blogger.